I’ve heard of some pretty crazy stuff in my day, but I’ve been getting tons of emails from guys (and girls) asking me things about my love/sex life. That doesnt freak me out, but it is kind of odd to ask someone to tell you the different places they’ve had sex. I started not to respond to any of these questions.
But then I decided what the hell; there’s no shame in my game. Before I decided to kinda settle down with Sergio a bit, I was a wild girl. Truthfully, I delighted in wild, dangerous escapades. Since 99% of my readers are over 18, I find no fault with recapping some of my favorite places to make whoopie!
The Most Exciting/Dangerous/Weird places I’ve Ever had Sex
- The New York Public Library (in the Sci-Fi section)
- IMAX Theater on Broadway in NYC
- The roof of my building
- The lady’s room on the 3rd floor of Pope Hall in Saint Peter’s College
- Bathroom of White Castle
- The change room in Old Navy
- (God forgive me) Church
- The New York Ferry
- My kitchen counter
- In my dad’s car (he wasn’t in there, of course)
- Central Park North at midnight
- The hospital
- on the gazebos in Arlington Park
- Airplane restroom (mile-high club !!)
Well, that’s all I can remember right now. Hmm, this list makes me look trashy. But whatever, I’m a hot-blooded 21-year-old; what can I say?